Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I still had yarn left

So I made these ---


I'd never made booties before so I thought I'd give them a try.  They were fairly easy to make and definitely didn't take much yarn - I still have some left (!) but this is the last thing I'm going to make in camo green.  The pattern is a free one on the Lion yarn site.

All the knitting pictures were taken on a doll I made years ago just to wear this dress.  It's the christening dress I made that all my daughters and The Princess wore.

 
 

3 comments:

  1. oh I have wanted to make booties I think they look so cute on babies!
    great job, very fun!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious!! They look so tiny they would probably fit on a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making booties - but mine are crochet...
    You could make some doll ones...maybe not camo though.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. If you have a question, please be sure I can get back to you!