Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bah humbug - my blog is moving

I've deleted over half of my posts and Blogger will STILL not let me post a new picture.  So, I've changed to Wordpress.  Please come visit me.  The new address is

http://gwendiequilts.wordpress.com/

(It should now be a live link.  And there is no "s" in the middle of the new address.)  

I realize this is a pain for all of us.  I really value the comments I get but I also want to be able to post photos.  Without fighting with Blogger.

I have a LOT to learn about Wordpress.  Somehow, I have to figure out how to change the header picture. 






1 comment:

  1. It is such a change and I also have Wordpress for a BOM I was doing. I hope you find it easier to use than I did.I have a copy of your new link and will change the follow also.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. If you have a question, please be sure I can get back to you!