Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November Schnibble - Drop

I really like these Little Bites quilts.  They're the perfect size for a doll.  When my grandchildren are here, they get a lot of use - good children always cover their dolls!  



I used French General's Chateau Rouge for this little quilt.  This is the small version without the outer border.  I didn't realize I had threads hanging off of it when I took the picture - my bad!  I had a charm pack so cut the squares down. 

Be sure you visit the Schnibbles parade on December 1 at Sinta's and Sheri's.  They do an incredible job each month posting all the photos. 

To everyone in the USA, have a happy Thanksgiving.  I hope you have a wonderful day.  

3 comments:

  1. oh I love this little quilt , great fabric choices!
    Happy thanksgiving
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet quilt, and I love it that they are used/loved! My 'loved' ones are the best ;-)
    Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. If you have a question, please be sure I can get back to you!