I made this last winter and just realized I've never posted pictures. I started it in January and completely finished it in June. I left off the border that's in the book because I want the quilt to fit this bed and a border would have made the quilt too big.
One of the things I learned is I'm never going to make another quilt with blocks this small and with so many pieces in them because it makes the quilting so difficult. I hand quilt and stitching through five or more layers in the seams isn't a whole lot of fun. I did a narrow cable in the sashing with a little flower-like thing in the blue setting squares. The quilting in each block is different, depending on the design of the block. (Click on the photos for a better look.)
The blocks aren't set in any particular order so this doesn't exactly match the original but I did try to stay close to its colors. It was obvious that Ms. Rupp used scraps so I did, too. I kept a box on my cutting table and tossed in everything that was at least 3/4 inch wide. Some of the pieces really do finish at 1/4 inch!